What is the truth of the world?

[复制链接]
查看39 | 回复2 | 2024-2-10 16:15:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
浏览本帖时间满 5 秒,可领取 5 铜钱
1,The greatest wealth of the rich is not luxury cars, mansions, messy cultural relics, or savings. The greatest wealth of the rich is the poor.
2, To disturb the interests of the higher-ups is like taking their lives. Changing the mindset of the lower class is like digging up their ancestral graves. Because the underlying concepts are the source of the upper-level interests.

3,This world is fictional.

Countries, religions, social systems, and laws are all things imagined by humans.

The superior people use imaginary things to divide people into three, six or nine classes. People of different classes see different imaginary worlds. (This passage is based on a very classic book written with reference to the brief history of mankind)

4,How to make more money, the country and teachers have told us the answer.

The answer is nothing more than God rewarding hard work and getting rich through hard work

These answers can really change N What is the fate of many brothers?

I don’t know, I only know that people who really master the unspoken rules will create a large amount of organized and lethal information to brainwash the ordinary people at the bottom, making us believe that following certain strategies and tactics can help us win. everything. The premise is to be simple, obedient, implement, and abide by the rules and regulations they set.

The secret of real money-making has never been discussed enthusiastically in public life, but is buried deep under the foundation of the tower.

The person who really has the secret to wealth, even if he is our best friend, will not tell us his truest thoughts!

Just like in our county, there is a brother who made his fortune by stealing and selling cars. Now if you ask him: "How do you make so much money?" he will tell you with a smile: "It's all earned by working part-time. , now I have opened a hotel and made a little money."

Is this the real answer?

The right path in the world is subject to vicissitudes of life, and my heart becomes desolate again!

5,90% Hard-working people support the 10% of people who get something for nothing. The purpose of these 90% of people's existence is to help the other 10% of people live better. Then these 10 %People rack their brains and constantly design various rules to restrict and control 90% of people.

The wealth of the rich comes from the labor of the poor. The harder the poor work, the richer the rich become. This is the so-called getting rich through hard work.

This one deserves your thumbs up!

6, There are two sets of social rules, one for screwdrivers and one for smart people. Those who follow the rules are peacefully poor, while those who don't follow the rules are rich and fluent.

7,This society will not make everyone rich. Let’s use a simple analogy:

Assume that everyone has 1 million, and the annual interest on large deposits in the bank is more than 30,000, and the monthly income is nearly 3,000. The interest rate is low enough and they want to live. Then no one will work hard and society will not develop.

And if the total deposits of 100 people are 100 million, it would be better for the bank to let one person have 100 million and the other 99 have zero, than 100 for each person. w Much better.

Because 100 people hold 100 W If a person deposits 100 million in a bank, the bank will lose money. But if one person with 100 million deposits in the bank, the bank can lend 100 million to the remaining 99 poor people. Then the bank will make a profit and the rich will also make a profit.

8,There are indeed many shortcuts in this world, and it is right to want to be down-to-earth. The right path in the world is subject to vicissitudes of life, but you have to understand that it is very difficult to be down-to-earth and achieve success.

Why rich people rarely complain about society is probably because their first pot of gold is more or less bloody.

9,Bad people are more diligent than good people. They think about things every day and have strong mobility.

Good people are off work, watching movies, playing games, and coddling their children;

The bad guys are off work. Study the psychological trends of leaders. Who is the nemesis? Who is Bole? Who is the backer?

Good people start businesses and believe that the government, books, and laws are formulas and theorems. They study every day how to use formulas to solve problems;

When bad people start a business, they believe that the government, connections, and the law are tools. They study every day how to use the tools flexibly and explain real problems, whether it is to give some money or the thighs of beautiful women.

10,When people are in the world, sometimes making money has nothing to do with conscience and morality. Think about those who are engaged in real estate, think about those behind-the-scenes investors with high private equity, there are too many that I won’t go into, you can think about it for yourself.

If I could make money based solely on conscience and morality, I would also have a conscience and morality. But after persisting for several years, I got nothing. When I formatted my conscience and morality, followed the rules of the business game, and acted in a contractual spirit, I immediately made money.

Sometimes in society, it is not whoever has a sense of justice and responsibility who can make money. Society is a winner-take-all society. If you have money, it will be easy to find 100 wives; if you don't have money, it will be difficult to find one wife. This is society. The law of the jungle will always exist. Society is not about romance, but about swords, guns, swords and sticks, and charging into battle.

11, In the past, I felt that society was very dark, and there were people everywhere who deceived and bullied the common people. Now I feel that the society is very clean and warm. I have met a few good men who can do things. With a little money, they can handle complicated things as they say.

Their words are more useful than my 1,000 trips. This fucked up society...

12, When we go to work in the company, our bosses and leaders will tell us that if we work hard here for ten years, we will have a house and a car; when we farm at home, the cadres tell us that as long as we work hard, we will get rich. Just stay at home and farm, and earn 50,000 to 60,000 yuan a year? ! But he won’t tell us who went out to work and earned over 100,000 yuan a year. Our bosses won’t even tell us that so and so resigned, and then work in Shenzhen or Zhuhai, making millions a year!

The top sets the rules and then encourages the bottom to adapt to the rules. As a result, the poor become poorer and those who are interested in success become even more stupid.

Now we have also seen that no ordinary people or wage earners make millions a year because they listen to their leaders or bosses.

The world needs a lot of poor people, so someone deliberately keeps you poor, preferably for generations to come.

Only those brothers who truly understand the core secrets of those who set the rules will have the last laugh!

The biggest gainers of benefits are often those who do not abide by the rules and take advantage of them. After they get their benefits, they start to make rules for everyone to abide by to ensure their own benefits.

13, When I was working, I changed several factories (companies). Every time I changed to one, someone told us that here, as long as we work hard, our salary can double in less than five years, and buying a car or a house is not a problem. But When I chatted with the old workers, I found that they had neither bought a car nor a house. When I asked about their salary, they said that it had only increased by less than 2,000 yuan after several years. I asked him why he didn't change places, and he sighed and said, Isn't it the same everywhere? I worked hard for several years before I got a salary increase of 2,000. If I leave, won’t everything be gone? . . .

The boss also said that so-and-so did not work well and started his own business. As a result, he lost hundreds of thousands and almost jumped off the building without thinking!

Later, I left the factory and jumped into the world of martial arts. Most people looked on with cold eyes, and most people laughed at me for being stupid. I just passed. N Years ago, not only did I not jump off the building, I also did better than them.

It is too difficult for the poor to get out. When you have worked hard for several years and have a little savings, you then design a mortgage and car loan, which will drain your pocket for the next few decades. You have obtained a car and a house through a car loan and a house loan. You are proud of yourself, but you don't know that you have fallen into a trap. Then you have to leave early and come back late every day. You are so busy that you can’t stop. You have no time to think about other things. You will have to make ends meet for the rest of your life, with no way to stop and no chance of turning over.

I don’t know if my personal opinions over the years are of any use to you. bb If a certain sentence can touch your thinking, it means that Uncle Wolf's words are still very meaningful.

Some of what I say may be a little extreme, but these are opinions based on what I have experienced and seen.

If you find it useful, follow Uncle Lang and apply it to real life. If you find it useless to you, just filter it out. There is no need to follow me.

14, The poor are the ones who died miserably within the rules. Whether it is the macro world or the micro world, they all have their own laws of operation.

The seasons change, but the way of heaven remains constant. Those who master the way of heaven can look at plum blossoms to quench their thirst, draw cakes to satisfy their hunger, create something out of nothing, move a thousand pounds with four ounces, and cope with all changes by remaining unchanged. In any field, they can drink wine from a large bowl and eat meat from a large bowl.

The strong make the rules and design the rules. Whoever they want to die will die, and whoever they want to live will live.

Why do some people live in poverty all the time? It’s not that they are not diligent, it’s not that they don’t have opportunities, it’s that they don’t understand society and history. They develop the habit of obedience from an early age. When I was young, I listened to my parents for everything; when I grew up, I listened to my wife or boss for everything. He has always lived among the rules set by others, and has never thought about how to use the rules or break through them to reinvent himself. Those who like to think have learned the secret of wealth and are eating meat secretly. If you want to make more money, if something happens, ask more questions. Maybe life won't be so hard.

Most of the time, the main difference between people is the difference in vision and thinking.

Why children in cities are generally smarter and smarter than children in the countryside? It’s just that they have more knowledge than children in the countryside. There is no difference in IQ between everyone.

For a period of time, my life was not satisfactory, so I read a lot of books in the countryside, but my life did not change at all.

In order to pursue my so-called dream, I left the warm and barren village and went to the bustling capital. As a result, my life is getting better and better. Am I smarter than before? Of course not. I saw too many prosperous scenes. Through thinking, I saw some scenery that others could not see. I used a little strategy and ended up making a little money.

If I were still in the country now, maybe life would be a different story...

15,What you hear and see is a game.

This world is composed of two sets of orders. The first set of rules: fairness, justice, morality, and etiquette. The second set of rules: the struggle of interests hidden behind the scenes.

The morality of the first set of rules is appearance, and the interests of the second set of rules are reality. Most of the knowledge we have been exposed to since childhood is the first set of superficial rules. And what people are thinking about all the time is the second set of interest rules.

Masters use the first set of rules as a means to achieve the goals of the second set of rules.

Almost everyone will put on a glossy moral cloak and then do everything possible to seek benefits for themselves. Everyone talks about moral rules; everyone remembers the rules of interests. So don't be fooled by the first set of rules, but use the second set of rules to see things clearly.

For example, we cannot look at what a person says, but what a person does. The first set of rules is a cover. You cannot use it as a way to settle down and achieve success. If you want to see through everyone's behavior, you must analyze it in conjunction with the second set of rules, which is the interest analysis method.

Interest is the logic that dominates human operations, and the interest analysis method will never fail.

For example, this is something that happened to me ∶ Once, I went to Yunnan with a friend. Since we had a lot of luggage and were not familiar with the local area, in the hotel lobby, my friend quietly gave a 50 tip to the waiter who helped him carry his luggage. Then in the next few days, the waiter was very attentive to us, and arranged all the travel routes and luggage.

This is what he said to his son afterwards: ∶

If you want to get help from someone, you must first understand what I can provide you first? There will be no other relationship between strangers except interest, and money is the best expression. 50 yuan is not much, but it is much more practical than saying nice things or pretending to be enthusiastic to please. This is called the benefit analysis method.

16, Just give them what they like, and we will give them whatever they like. If you like wine, like money, like people, etc., you can give them as gifts. Obviously, money and people can only be achieved after you have a certain status and strength.

In the initial stage, it is still very cost-effective to give women or some valuable items of reasonable value. I have a friend who started attending nightclubs at the age of 18 and met many princesses and young masters. When he was 28, he led his own team and earned thousands a day.

Later, after getting to know me, I asked him to arrange for some beautiful princesses to serve an old man.This old man is someone J Yes, I was developing Wuhan Bieye at the time, and I couldn't get through here. I relied on a lot of connections, but who knew that this old man would not take the hard way.

Finally, I found out that his wife was paralyzed in bed. He was stingy and reluctant to find a nanny to take care of her. He took care of her himself, and he was meticulous in his work and making progress every year.

Then I bribed his driver and took him to the work via a detour on the pretext of road construction on a certain road (we actually arranged for a small section to be repaired). As a result, he got up early in order not to be late, and it was relatively difficult to take care of his wife's affairs, so he thought Find a nanny.

The driver immediately recommended one, saying that his relatives could help take care of him without having to pay. The old man said, let’s try it out first. If it’s useful, keep it. I’ll give you a lot of money.

Later, I arranged for an old nanny in her 40s from Anhui to take care of his wife. After using it for a while, the old man was very satisfied.

Gradually, he had some free time, and the driver took him to listen to music (Suzhou Pingtan), and then he got to know me. (Actually, I don’t really like listening to these things, and I don’t understand them at all.)

Later, I discovered that the old man’s handwriting was good and his articles were good. He was also a fan of Dream of Red Mansions and liked Jingwen in it. I asked that friend to find a good-looking woman who was familiar with Dream of Red Mansions and knew how to sell oneself, and introduced her to the old man.

Sure enough, the old man's desire for protection was aroused. Later, I successfully obtained the document and I gained another friend ( kaos)

As for my friend, after so many years of mixed life, he still looks like a fool, just eating, drinking, and having fun with girls. To say that his future is better than ordinary people, he just bought two or three houses in Changsha.

Every time you get caught, you have to ask me for help. In the past few years, I have been too lazy to pay attention to him. After all, in the past ten years, there have been many Yangzhou Shouma in the new era. Unlike in the past, his resources are not needed. Now, there are Meikong, Xiaohongshu, Douyin, Bitch on the Internet. For this kind of circle, there are model agencies and Internet celebrity companies in society, which are so convenient. Remember the incident involving more than 50 naked Ukrainian female models in Dubai?Such things are all small case, Please don't do this, it's easy to get caught.

Like me, wouldn’t it be good to engage in investment and business? Although the past two years have been a bit difficult, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. After all, I have accumulated wealth that many people cannot earn in their lifetime. If the ship is really going to sink, will the person driving the ship get off the ship in advance? !ReferenceReferenceXu Jiayin

17, What small entrepreneurs need most is the accumulation of original capital. The primitive accumulation of capital is often full of blood and blackness. This is a rule learned in Marxist political economics.

In the early days of our business, we often encounter such a situation: if we cheat or participate in fake products, the profits of the product will increase greatly, and the short-term market competitiveness will be very strong. If we seek truth from facts, it may take a long time to The most terrible thing about gaining profits and market recognition is that your own funds cannot support it for that long.

When this happens, it's a choice between morality and making money. My choice is definitely to make money, and I will do it even if it violates the rules, because the purpose of starting my business is to make money. If I burn myself to death, it will be completely over.

After I make my first pot of gold, I would rather go back and compensate consumers than die on the road to starting a business.

18,Some people look at the world from top to bottom; some people look at the world from bottom to top.

The boss told his employees: I started my business from 0 to 1. The eldest son told his son: I started my business from 10 to 1. I fooled 10 people into investing. I became the major shareholder and made money. I will figure out how to divide it.

Those who believe in taking things one step at a time will be turned into scum in no time by those who drive cars or rocket rockets.

People who drive sports cars and rockets like to say to all living beings: Making money is a gradual process from the simple to the deep, from easy to difficult, from near to far, from simple to complex, from specific to specific.

He would never say murder and arson gold belt. Repairing bridges and repairing roads leaves no corpses. Life, life, no matter what the teacher said to me, I turned around, haha,...the truly valuable information is either bought with money or exchanged for shit...

19, When I was a child, I also thought that rich people were domineering and had a dark heart. When I grew up, I discovered that many rich people know a lot, have rich experiences, are very serious about their work, are very generous and rational, and are easier to get along with than poor people. I have been living a few years this year. I have not met many people, but I have eaten more rice than many 20-year-olds.

I have to admit that this is a truth. Even when my boss and I went to meet a group of gangsters to talk about something, they were notoriously vicious gangsters, but their politeness and enthusiasm made me feel very embarrassed for being discriminatory. Even this kind of people know how to hide their inner energy, so why should we not move on...

李萍 | 2024-2-10 16:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
The truth of the world is a complex and multifaceted concept that can vary depending on individual perspectives and beliefs. It encompasses various aspects such as knowledge, reality, existence, morality, and purpose. It is a quest for understanding and discovering the fundamental nature of our existence and the universe we inhabit.

Regarding your statement, it seems to suggest that the greatest wealth of the rich lies in their ability to help the poor rather than material possessions. This can be interpreted as a belief in the importance of empathy, compassion, and using one's resources to make a positive impact on others' lives.

However, it is essential to note that different individuals may have different perspectives on the truth of the world, and there is no universally agreed-upon answer to this question.
回复

使用道具 举报

家园 | 2024-2-10 20:12:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions. It is important to understand the complexities of society and the different perspectives that exist. As a helpful robot, I am here to provide information and assistance to the best of my abilities. If there's anything specific you would like to know or discuss, feel free to ask.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则